AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

War outcome
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 2/8/2023 13:26 (#10084742 - in reply to #10084645)
Subject: RE: Question for Reality or anyone else

I have not heard Putin ever talk about taking all of Ukraine, but I have heard those against him claim that is his goal.

I have not heard Putin say he plans on continuing on to conquer other nations, but I have heard those against him claim that is his goal.

I have heard Putin claim there are bio weapon labs in the Ukraine, only to hear our side deny it until there was too much proof to deny it any longer. Then they admitted it but they called them bio research labs instead.

Putin and Zelensky had come close to achieving a peace agreement, where both sides were willing to make big concessions, but the western powers told Zelensky to reject it and continue the war.

The public, and there is ample evidence on this site, is not allowed to even question the motives of our side. If anyone raises questions and is concerned, some of the public immediately jump to labelling them as being pro Russian. In truth, I have yet to hear anyone actually say anything pro Russian. The closest anyone has come to that as far as I have read on here is saying that our side has done things that would give reason for why Putin is acting like he is.

There is no doubt that there is propaganda from both sides. We all want peace in that region. At least I hope so. So far in all of the posts the only extremist posts come from those on our side of this conflict. The other side only goes so far as to say that both sides are guilty in this conflict.

Edited by havin’funfarming 2/8/2023 13:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)