AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Parking ticket
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 1/14/2023 06:00 (#10039017 - in reply to #10039009)
Subject: RE: Parking ticket

coast of Maine
Way back when I was in college ,I was one of those dreaded student ticket officers.Was the best paying job on the list so I took it.It was part of the campus police force.Got my radio,ticket book,pen and off I went.Mostly for enforcement of window sticker permits they said.So the first day I was the human punching bag for insults.This really sucks I thought.Then I figured it out.The student union had great coffee and better cinnamon rolls.This was were I went after the parking lot run.Then when you are writing tickets any one who said any thing kind or were cuties I would tear up the tickets if they asked.Then I found out that there were packs of jerks that would look for ticket officers and harass.I solved that as with the license plate number I would cruise over to the student union and issue 500$ parked in front of a hydrant tickets.to those dip wads.Tear up the copy of the violator.I said there you buggers go...I turned into a New Jersey State Trooper in a week,,hehehhe,,pay the ticket as it will come and get you via collections or registration as its hooked to a real PD..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)