AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buyer beware of an equipment dealer in the Fargo ND area
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jfqc
Posted 6/24/2022 20:27 (#9719707 - in reply to #9718556)
Subject: RE: Buyer beware of an equipment dealer in the Fargo ND area

se montana
Truly sorry to hear it. I’ve been burned on a tractor and a combine through online auction sight unseen. I suggest you publish the name in as many places as you can and I suspect you will get some help.

I got a check from tractor jockey for 1200 bucks after I sent him a copy of my bill for 12k. It showed up in my yard with blown up top end on engine and hydraulic system did not work. It also leaked all but 1/4 of its fuel out after I filled it up.

1200 bucks ain’t much, but it was much needed and appreciated

I also got burned on a snowmobile delivered with a burned up top end . Through a sledder forum, some 2 years later, the new manager of the dealer read a post and called me and gave me a goodwill offer of 1000 worth of parts. He just asked that I cleared his name on the forum,which I gladly did. He said he’d been trying to clean up bad pr done by previous manager. There were a number of folks disgruntled.

I don’t mean to bog your issue down with my personal screwups, but I too have had the shaft and I think in this day and age, you have the web as a consumer protection policy, It speaks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)