AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven with Ag Leader??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/14/2022 06:13 (#9704333 - in reply to #9704083)
Subject: RE: Raven with Ag Leader??

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I may have yet another idea for you. Ag Leader made an adapter cable that allows the Auxiliary Input Module and Liquid Control Module to be used "in place" of a Raven 440/450. I believe I still have it around somewhere. The idea was to remove the Raven but reuse its power and implement cables from before. This entire "assembly" of the Ag Leader display, Auxiliary Input Module and Liquid Product Control Module would replace the Raven. This harness is a gangly affair but has a connector to mate with the Raven display cable. It picked up power, ground, boom sections, control, flow meter etc. to/from the Raven 16 pin connector that had gone to the Raven.

I literally jammed this harness and the two modules in a small gym bag, zipped it up as best I could and placed it in the corner of the cab. This meant that I could quite easily remove the Raven and replace it with the bag and Ag Leader display when the Ag Leader display was available. If the Ag Leader was being used elsewhere I could swap the Raven back to its former location and use it again.

After getting spoiled with the Ag Leader on screen mapping etc. I simple purchased a second Ag Leader display and left it in place.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)