AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ReCalculate in Libre Calc Spreadsheets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/13/2022 06:30 (#9702840 - in reply to #9701894)
Subject: RE: ReCalculate in Libre Calc Spreadsheets

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks for the reply. I did this as a test. I did not save the template as the default as you suggest. This meant I had to "manually" bring it up which did work.

I'll play with the zoom factor with my template to see if a 110% zoom comes along with it. Neither of these is terribly important but would be handy.

Later edit: You were correct on both counts. I now have some templates with the Header and Footer turned off. I bumped up the Zoom factor to 110% for them as you suggested. I included a main title and some headings for the columns on the one that I use most often. I named that template as Ted Corn Zoom and set it as the default.

Now if I choose to create a new spreadsheet this template appears. Headers, Footers, Zoom and column headings are set the way I wish. I can change to a different more generic spreadsheet without headings but headers, footers and Zoom still set the way I wish when desired.

Now when I sell corn and wish to create a spreadsheet of the loads and values, I can just open a new Calc spreadsheet and have a good share of it setup the way I wish. Now that I've gotten the "hang of it" I might make the template even fancier.

Thanks again.

Edited by tedbear 6/19/2022 12:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)