AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ReCalculate in Libre Calc Spreadsheets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/11/2022 12:06 (#9700458 - in reply to #9700340)
Subject: RE: ReCalculate in Libre Calc Spreadsheets

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks for the reply. This may explain why the auto recalculate got turned off at times for me. I am using Win 10 for my operating system. My spreadsheets are very simple and were not using any tables or references to other spreadsheets. They were just multiplications following by column totals which would be about as basic as it could get.

As far as the spreadsheets without headers and footers, I considered doing what you suggest, that is create and save a blank spreadsheet with headers and footers turned OFF. I might save this "empty" spreadsheet as Ted Base Spreadsheet or some meaningful name. Then when I wish to create a new spreadsheet I would just open it and create the spreadsheet and save it with its own unique name. I haven't as yet tried that but it should work. I was thinking that maybe I could permanently turn them OFF but this method would be easy enough. This would in effect be my template although I guess it could be saved as such which I would think would amount to the same thing.

I've been happy enough with the default fonts but need to increase the size at times for my aging eyes.

Edited by tedbear 6/11/2022 12:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)