AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AG262 firmware
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPOLJC
Posted 5/21/2022 09:55 (#9669109)
Subject: AG262 firmware

hi everyone, I am new on the forum and I hope someone here can help me...

I am trying to set up my ag262 receiver to work with modem to have RTK corection, I bought modem, local trimble dealer gave me NTRIP data of their base station, I fill in that data in modem, but ag262 does not receive any data from it.. i think it should be some CMR data...

I made cable (12 pin deutch to serial) and connected the modem to the port B on the receiver... on the receiver I made RTK configuration, and on port B I set on RTKLnk, but receiver does not receive any data, and does not recognize any connected device as radio or modem...

I did some research and I found somewhere they said that receiver should have firmware 2.0 or higher to work vith modem, and I checked my is on an old 1.xx firmware (from 2007), and I asume there might be a problem... when I run Ag Remote and connect with receiver, I do not have any menu where I can enter NTRIP caster data in, but I think the newer firmware should have it, and should recognize connected modem..

I tried to upgrade receiver to a newest firmvare by Flash loader, but did not work because I found only the last firmware version 5.xx, and I could not finish instalation process... I called local dealer, and he said there might be a problem because it should has been upgraded step by step, not from firmware 1.xx to 5.xx...

by the way, I live in Croatia (Europa) and there are not much knowledge and informations about that kind of technology, and local dealer trimble guy does not have much experience about that mater... he helps me as much as he can...

so I am asking you guys maybe someone has older firmware version, higher then 2.0 to send me, or if somebody know where can I download them... I searched everywhere and I could not find any older firmware version then the last one...

maybe somebody has any sugestion how to make it working... maybe I made some mistakes by configuring??

all equipment is unlocked for RTK... and before I bought them, it was working with radio RTK...

thank you... and sorry for bad English...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)