AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

28% side dressing rig.......who's got some ideas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

borisyeltson
Posted 5/23/2009 10:40 (#720962)
Subject: 28% side dressing rig.......who's got some ideas?

West Central MN
Hello everyone,

Let me begin by saying I'm sorry to hear about all of you south and north of us not done with planting. Everything happens for a reason, even though we don't understand sometimes, it happens. Well, here's our deal. We cut back on NH3 last fall by about 40-50 percent because of cost and our huge leap into developing management zones in our fields for precision. It is getting kind of late in the year for these decisions, but we are highly considering putting on 10-20 gal/acre of 28% with a side dress rig. So, my questions is, what is the best system out there? What seems to work for everyone? We will want at least 3 sections on the bar with a 300 gal tank in front of tractor. We would like to use our rate controller and GS2 for varying the rate. I would like to see pictures or hear ideas so we have some clue on how we are going to do our own. Dad keeps giving me final warning so I'm hoping some people will respond over the weekend so on Monday I can go get some stuff. Good luck to everyone still planting.

Darrell
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)