AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air ride seat What a disappointment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

village idiot
Posted 5/21/2009 22:16 (#720179 - in reply to #720146)
Subject: RE: Air ride seat What a disappointment

hate it when things like that happen, seems to be the rule, not the exception eh?

in my JD 7320, it has a Grammer air ride seat...........different than seat in the 7410s that came before it which are more like the seats in the larger frame tractors of JD at the time. well, after a lil time i decided i liked it better that the more "fluffy" seat in the 7410s and the larger Deere's.

so this winter, i ordered a Grammer that is almost exactly like the one in the 7320 for my Deere 6000 Highboy..............it was a easy install which surprised me. and boy what a difference it makes in that Highboy!!! cost a lil over a grand but well worth it if you ask someone who has been riding a 6000 Highboy since 1977 with a mechanical seat! lol

i called Shoup and asked about their air suspensions and what seat would they recco to add for a Deere Highboy application ...........guy said he would check with the Suspension Manuf. and get back with me? he musta lost my number! glad he did, as i'm well pleased with the Grammer. vi
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)