AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deep religous thoughts this Sunday night...anyone care to answer?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sdPete
Posted 5/5/2009 00:28 (#703307 - in reply to #702357)
Subject: RE: Deep religous thoughts this Sunday night...anyone care to answer?

Beresford SD
tmrand - 5/3/2009 22:42 Wouldn't a true God expect me to question these things instead of just blindly having faith? Blind faith looks to me like a way to lead you to false gods. I"m still waiting for this answer and have been for years.
The Christian faith is an intellectual faith, it takes ongoing learning to build greater understanding. A basic child like faith is sufficient to claim the salvation offered through Christ's sacrifice at the cross. Good works and/or personal sacrifice are not the requirements. But child like faith is not to be confused with blind faith. The child like faith must develop and grow, as a child must develop and grow. This growing faith allows the believer to ask the questions and receive the answers. The false gods are always there to confuse, thus a deep and vibrant faith is essential to keep the true believer able to discern the truth and seek the living God. The devil does not want you or me or anyone to follow Christ, it is very important to understand what the devil is out to do and how to avoid being led astray.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)