AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody got a Cabellas credit card?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tim in WI
Posted 3/13/2009 12:40 (#643043 - in reply to #642920)
Subject: I have one

Embarrass WI

I have had one for a long time, use it for everything. Fuel, dairy supplies, parts at John Deere, just about all the deductible expenses get ran through it. I refuse to use a credit card for food, just as a matter of principle.

We pay it off every month, and have never paid a finance charge. Almost every year they put an annual fee on the statement and you have to call to get it removed(but they have never failed to remove it, or even given any grief). This winter I got a letter with a free knife and a different color credit card because I have had their card for 10 years. Supposedly I get more points now, but I haven't followed up to check.

I have a really nice Leupold spotting scope that I got "free" with points, usually I use the points for work jeans or boots. I am very happy with my Cabela's card and I would recommend one to my friends, or even to Rich.

Young man my daughter graduated HS with works at a Cabela's store, he told me about a gent with a construction business who was a heavy card user, built up his points and used them to take home a new fishing boat with motor that would have sold for nearly $20K with no cash outlay.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)