AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody got a Cabellas credit card?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MN Dave 2
Posted 3/13/2009 20:59 (#643482 - in reply to #642920)
Subject: Re: Anybody got a Cabellas credit card?

I, my wife, son and daughter all have had a cabela's card now for several years. They used to have a promotion a couple times of the year where they gave you $20 store credit for just going to store. If you brought someone new to store during a special promotion and they applied for a card, you got $40 store credit for bringing them in. I got $280 at one time for that one. I know of one guy who brought enough new people in to get 2 NICE shotguns free. I don't think they do that promotion any more. I buy a lot of semi fuel with my card, the ONLY thing I liked about $4.50 diesel was racking up my cabela's points. It's not uncommon at all for me to get $75 free stuff from cabelas. Are they the most reasonable priced? Not really, but they have good quality merchandise and free is really nice. As far as I know, there is no annual fee for card and no interest fee is you pay balance off each month. I think that I get 1% back on non cabela's purchases and 2 or 3% on cabela's purchases. I think that they charge 3% to stores for me using credit card, so they are making money on the deal.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)