AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machinery-Onstar GM Vehicles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kggonzo
Posted 2/4/2009 16:17 (#596381 - in reply to #595873)
Subject: Re: Machinery-Onstar GM Vehicles

Northeast Nebraska and Candelaria Philippines
I drive a Ford. Dec 26, 2008 I was a passenger in my brothers ford truck. We came along a snow drift going too fast on a rural road late at night. My brother was ejected from the vehicle. Luckily he didn't get smashed as we rolled several times. 3-4-5 times, who knows. I was stuck in the vehicle upside down in a position which made it very hard to breath for over 2 hours. My brothers phone was no place to be found. Mine was in my pocket and neither of us could reach it. My brother was able to run for help. The first house had no one home. Went into it, and they had no phone. Took there vehicle to the next place to call for help. We were lucky we didn't get killed. If my brother would have been trapped in there with me, or if he would have been hurt and not go for help, we'd both have frozen to death.

I don't like GM vehicles. Personally I think they are of low quality..... HOWEVER believe me, I wish I would have had onstar that night. I might even consider a vehicle for that reason. I'm sure that everyone is like us, in thinking that "it will never happen to me" Don't be so sure.

Once again, personally, I think you are off your rocker if you have onstar in your vehicle and don't subscribe. Who the hell cares if GM knows how many miles ou drive a year??? Also think of this.. what if you didn't subscribe and lost a loved one that could have been saved with it. Or if you could have been saved. Think your kids want there dad around?

I wish they'd share onstar with other vehicle manufacturers. I'd be glad to pay dearly for it. If I had a family, I'd want them all to have it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)