AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What photo sharing sites do you use?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 10/11/2006 19:48 (#50616 - in reply to #50512)
Subject: RE: What photo sharing sites do you use?

Chebanse, IL.....

Steve

I & a few others here have been w/Image Event for a few yrs now. If you've ever noticed the signature @ bottom of my posts & click on it-you'll end up in MY photo album @ Image Event. This is not the first album site I've been on however. I was with another a few yrs back (can't remember name right now) but it kind of folded overnight. So goes all your downloaded photos. Now, keep in mind, the photos should still be residing on your computer, so you don't really lose them, unless for some dumb reason one would delete them.

However, I've had very-VERY good luck w/the Image Event site. They add new features every few months and they DO respond to emails which is somewhat of a rarity. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I don't think the owners were born in any farm town in IL. But-they do have a good service. Their price structure varies a little by how much you'd like to put on their site. You can always start w/the basic & move up. I can't think of any file type that you can't put on their album site. Movies, jpgs, mp3, etc etc.

I'm comfortable recommending this one. Also-let me say it came w/good scores from a friend of mine on here that started using it before me also.

Here's their homepage & I think you'll find a list of FAQs addressing some of your questions w/many more answers. I think they might offer a "trial" period so you can see if you like it. But, be advised, like GM or UAL or anyone, they might be out of business tomorrow. You'll still have your photos on your computer hopefully. Good luck!

Here's the Image Event site:

http://imageevent.com/featuretour.jsp

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)