AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ouch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

msb
Posted 10/5/2008 08:52 (#475202 - in reply to #475158)
Subject: 9550 & 925 F

Lapel, In
Just finished the first field . Was moving to,the one north of the creek when I fell in. If you are interested in the 922 head, it will be at Muncie about Tuesday.

Was far more combine AND money than I needed to buy and spend , but I bought a 9550 and a 925F header. After we got the 7720 out, it looks likeit could be repaired if I could find the parts. Would take all the sheet metal behind the grain tank. Not sure if the chopper rotor was bent or not, but it would take all the other sheets and some spreader fins. Tie rod and rear ladder could probably be straightened. Chaff spreader could be repaired.I'll go ahead and harvest my crops withthe 9550 and decide whether to keep it or not. It was the only combine that was priced right that I could find. Looked at a couple 9500s, but the wife would not have set foot in either one.

Septic tank was where those s.o.b.s burned my house several years ago. Had even forgot about it being there and had driven over it with the semi, tractors and the combine lots of times in the past. Guess I must have hit it just right.

Edited by msb 10/5/2008 08:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)