AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Open center PFC hydraulic ????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Omar
Posted 10/4/2008 20:37 (#474953 - in reply to #474796)
Subject: RE: Open center PFC hydraulic ????

Elmira, Ontario

I think you're over-analyzing this. The deluxe three valve option adds a couple features (adjustable flow on one valve, and adjustable detent settings on all valves), but I'd be hard pressed to say this is a pfc system.

From the sales manual page for three rear valves (the tractor page in case that direct link doesn't work) on Deere's web site:

The SCVs are non-stackable, mono block valves.  Each SCV features a detented float position and couplers are equipped with a flip-up dust cover to prevent dirt and debris from entering the hydraulic system.  The first valve is equipped with flow control which will allow customers to run a hydraulic motor. Each SCV has a float position as well as a knob with three selectable detents:  no detent, continuous flow and auto-kickout.

I may be wrong, but I think the "pressure compensated flow control" you mention in your other post refers to maintaining a stable flow rate despite varying pressures. I wouldn't equate that with a pfc system.

Deere does use a similar system mentioned in other posts on certain tractors but not on this series. I haven't heard yet that Deere claimed to invent itSurprised

Edited by Omar 10/4/2008 20:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)