AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Polaris reliability......has it improved?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

davpal
Posted 9/19/2008 12:27 (#464407 - in reply to #464338)
Subject: Re: Polaris reliability......has it improved?

Mid Michigan
I have to chime in here because this BS about Polaris making poor quality products is about the biggest joke I have ever read. Does your good friend ever ride any snomobiles? If he does he knows the Polaris is one of the best built sleds ever made. I have owned many different kinds of sleds and Polaris always seems to be the best out of any group. I have ridden Arctic Cats and Ski Doo and Yamaha and Polaris and the Polaris was always the best of the bunch. Not just mine, but all the people I rode with. The Polaris is always the most consistant. I own 2 late model Arctic Cats right now and they are ok but not better than Polaris. Polaris is the benchmark that all the other sleds are measured by. And the ATV's. My 2001 500 Sportsman 6x6 has performed flawlessly and had 0 problems. None! Try to find a quad that can outhaul, outpull it, and still go down the road 57 mph. Enough with the BS because all of us are not buying it. Polaris makes the top atv brand and they are made in USA. People get so brand loyal and it skews their brains. Bottom line is you Yamaha or your Honda can't do anything that my USA built american job providing Polaris can't do better!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)