AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OT: Pics of your dogs?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

PPo
Posted 7/2/2008 22:57 (#408782 - in reply to #408710)
Subject: RE: OT: Pics of your dogs?

I agree with your methods - I just got the implication (poor reasoning skills probably) that bentley was allowed anywhere, and that there was a difference in rules.

I far and away prefer dogs like yours. When you give a dog clear direction, they know what pleases you. When they run wild all the time, the one time in 100 that you want them to behave, there is just about zero chance that they're going to figure out what their owner is yelling at them about, and even if they get it, 2 minutes later they'll be back to doing it out of habit.

Gotten to the point that with a couple of my friends, I have to watch what I wear when I go to their house because their dogs will either chew the end of a shirt and put a hole in it (jumping up and grabbing it) or make a pull in a sweater, or in the summer, jump up with muddy feet.

Your dog will be with you no matter what, their choice, I'd bet - even if they'd get hurt. You have to set boundaries somewhere. Besides, they don't look too bothered in that picture - seem to be snoozing just fine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)