AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

VT CaseIH monitor plastic breaking
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KJ-MT
Posted 6/14/2008 14:33 (#397432 - in reply to #397419)
Subject: Re: VT CaseIH monitor plastic breaking

Eastern Montana
How would that work with the remote data logger? All my fields and implements are saved on that, if you switch to say a pro600 instead of this VT monitor do u still need a data logger with a nav 1? would a pro600 be able to transfer in any fields and info from a remote data logger or does a person just start from scratch? im assuming that at some time everything will have to be updated and kinda curious what u can keep and what becomes obsolete.

Also a question for torn or anyone else that might know. I have a 05 2388 with no yeild monitor or anything on it, i asked last year if i could put a yeild monitor and all the wireing for a 2588 on it so i could use it for guidance also. i was told no when the dealer called and asked. What is different from a 2588 to a 2388 if i have nothing on it, wouldnt it all be new wires, and load cells and monitors? Trying to get a farm set up so some of the stuff is interchangable if thats even a word..... would like to be able to use one monitor here or there depending on the time of year and application. If a person gets a yeild/moistor kit and monitor for a 2388 only you can not run guidance thru that 600 monitor can you? sorry for all the questions....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)