AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven Envizio Pro with Accuboom
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

J. Sheehan
Posted 6/7/2008 22:04 (#392637)
Subject: Raven Envizio Pro with Accuboom

Sunnyside, WA
Thought I would share a few pictures of the maps done by the Raven Envizio Pro with accuboom (auto section control). I still use a Raven 450 for rate control. The 450 is connected to the Envizio with a serial port cable for mapping only. The Envizio controls the boom sections through the accuboom and provides guidance. The master switch on the 450 needs to be on, but all boom sections controlled by accuboom are left off. I have fence line nozzles on the 450 that I can turn on and off manually with the boom switches since the accuboom does not control these. I have 3 boom sections currently: 15', 30' center, and 15' I have another valve ordered to make four 15' sections to reduce overlap even more on small fields. First, I have not sprayed anything myself in about 8 years, and even then it was very little. The guidance took a little getting used to, but the accuboom and 450 made spraying very easy--almost enjoyable! I wouldn't want to go back to not having accuboom once I used it. Mapping was nice and made it easy to split the fields to move pivots and not have to sit around and wait. Some of the overlap was me over riding accuboom a little too often on the ends until I got most of the setting correct. Pivot #5 (last picture) was done today and have very little issues once I got the settings right.

Edited by J. Sheehan 6/7/2008 22:06

(T5.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg)

(JK LAGOON.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg)

(COUNTY LINE ROAD.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg)

(PIVOT #5.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments T5.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg (39KB - 857 downloads)
Attachments JK LAGOON.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg (37KB - 859 downloads)
Attachments COUNTY LINE ROAD.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg (39KB - 866 downloads)
Attachments PIVOT #5.reportPg1 (600 x 464).jpg (36KB - 822 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)