AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2 implement switch recording stays on all the time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CCS97
Posted 5/11/2008 22:47 (#376185 - in reply to #375876)
Subject: Re: GS2 implement switch recording stays on all the time

C-IL
The wire connector you are connecting to is the correct wire, black is ground and white is #209. When the white wire is grounded it will trip the recording. There are two harnesses that make up the Greenstar Ready harness. One in the cab harness that goes to the GPS, goes to the display, connects to power thru the flat weatherpack, and then has the CAN wires that connect to the implement harness. The implement harness has the ISO connector on the end of it. Most of the time where the implement harness connects to the cab harness not all the connectors are hooked up. I would check here first. Look for a two pin connector with a white wire and a brown wire. The white is the #209 and the brown is for the Radar connection.
If these are connected then I would try and ground the #209 wire to see if it changes the recording.
I have seen someone use a old implement switch and it has water in it. When it was tested with a meter it worked fine, but the water made enough of a connection that it would not trip the GS2 recording.

Edited by CCS97 5/11/2008 22:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)