AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven cruizer guidance questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 3/26/2008 09:35 (#342141)
Subject: Raven cruizer guidance questions.

Hi all. I have a raven cruizer with the "helix?" antenae. Just bought it, and the dealer I bought it from of course is of no help. First installation went well on a JD 4840. Ran one day, without problems and was excited to see how this new to me gps stuff was going to work into the farm. Next install a day later, worked fine in the cloudy morning on a white colored fert spreader. Went through the entire sutdown precerdure and got the ready to turn power off screen. Came back after lunch, and the thing would not "load??" its programing. I dont know what else to call it. It just sits there with the 2 green lights in the middle and each end yellow light on and a black, blank screen. It'll sit there like that all day and never load. ;-(( Clouds returned later in the afternoon and it finally fired up. Now I reinstalled in the 4840 and even on a cloudy day, it will not load the program or whatever it is that it's not doing. Tryed turning off and on the power. Checked and double checked all connections.

Any suggestions?

I realize there is a precision page on this site, but I just checked in over there to have a look see and I dont recognize the language they speak there. :-( Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)