AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soil Doctor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

agrarianyuppie
Posted 2/21/2008 18:51 (#316075 - in reply to #315786)
Subject: RE: Soil Doctor?

SE Iowa
I know of a couple of guys who have been using SD for many years now, primarily for sidedress. Both use it for sidedress applications, one with liquid, one with ammonia. The ammonia guys are very pleased with their experiences and continue to use it and perfect their philosophies every year. I never visited with the inventor, who passed away last year sometime I believe. The general consensus is that he was a brilliant man, very capable in the science and the execution of it, but really, really super duper hyper paranoid about someone stealing his idea and not compensating him for it, which ultimately inhibited him from cooperating with anybody who had the funds and management to take the technology mainstream. What his widow is going to do with the business nobody knows, but I have decided to sit back and wait it out a little as the primary knowledge base for the technology lost his ability to communicate. I have long been facinated by the technology, and really hope that somebody takes it and runs with it. It is the beginning of analysis that can provide meaningful and manageable data.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)