AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pics of winter grazing in Utah
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 12/23/2007 10:05 (#266683 - in reply to #266656)
Subject: Re: Pics of winter grazing in Utah

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Yes it is FS green. I thought I was buying a easy used truck at auction. There was no paint off the bed anywhere in the truck box. It only had 69,000 miles on it. When I got it home I noticed one of the front tow hooks was bent out quite a bit! They must have hooked on to it with a D-8 and drug it over a fire break road! In my country FS usally travels over bladed roads in the summer, where BLM travels year round over rougher roads. I glad the agencies have started to buy white trucks for their fleets, they are easier on the eyes if you buy one, and resale is higher on them. I've seen some Gov. trucks sell will tire chains, tow chain in them,etc. never used. They are very wastefull.

We have a lot of poly pipe, as well as PVC. we have really started using HDPE pipe the last few years. We bought the welder to splice it together. It's the only thing to use in lava rock. In that seeding project pic, I'm going to put tire trough in it as well, It is a EQIP project as well, the seeding, fence, and pipeline.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)