AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suggestion.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Rich
Posted 9/27/2007 12:08 (#210640 - in reply to #210563)
Subject: RE: You know, that's not a bad idea

Kansas
Lemme think on it awhile Ed and I'll get back to you on some deeper thoughts. It was just a brainstorm moment.

I do at this point believe it should somehow be only listed by NAT official staff otherwise we are going to have 100 listings for harbor freight by 100 people. Or someone that thinks they have found the ultimate site and 5 others have already tried it and had bad luck and it will be a waste maker sitting there taking space and do noone any good.

Ultimately, the people are going to decide if it's worthy. When one suggests a place and a few others come back and say "I tried them too and had good luck" or "excellant service" then we will know that it's a keeper.

The only biggest problem I see with it is if I want to suggest a place in Kansas that I had the best luck getting a tarp made from and at a fair and affordable price........well, you out in Montana arn't going to benefit from something of that caliber. But, ecm's and rechargeable batteries and the biggest, information, where to find reading material on what..........those sorts should save alot of time and become a major asset to the site.

But let me brainstorm some more. This thought occured doing paperwork sometime around 2 this morning give or take. I am a nite owl by nature I guess.

Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)