AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suggestion.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Rich
Posted 9/27/2007 01:40 (#210462)
Subject: Suggestion.......

Kansas
Hi Fellas

Had an idea I wanted to pass along to you and see what you think.

I was reading the post in machinery talk about the cummins engine that lost an ecm and the guy was trying to find something more affordable then a new 3000 dollar replacement. Jon Hagan put up a link to a company in Minnesota that is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to buy one from and another commented below that they had purchased one from this outfit and so far a success.

More than one time I have had people nominate a place of business where I can find cheaper tires, filters, rechargeable batteries, so on and so forth.

Yet, when a guy goes to search back through the posts, sometimes it's buried in threads where the keywords of the subject line do not pick it up.

I was wondering, What do you think of a forum on here that is simply places of business where to buy products at good prices or where people have had best of luck from? A rolodex if you will of NAT posters best of the best to search through and find those websites and phone numbers for what we need?

There wouldn't have to be any particular order to it. It could carry everything from livestock supplies to machinery to self help sites. Just somehow always make sure the title carries the name or product that is directly being searched for.

Does this have any merit? Sound like a good idea? Like I said, I was just brainstorming and just throwing this out there. Whatever you decide is fine with me. Just a thought I had.

Thanks for reading
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)