AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dairy Guys, in barn camera advice please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Bar-D
Posted 10/27/2011 12:50 (#2021896 - in reply to #2021846)
Subject: RE: Dairy Guys, in barn camera advice please

SWMN
I know you feeling I felt very low the day I ordered our cameras. We went with a more expensive company then we maybe needed to but are extremely happy. We have the "valley ag software" security system. (the makers of Dairy Comp 305) there website is www.vas.com. We have one in our double 12 parlor. I in the break room by time clock. that has paid for its self in 6 months, found out that they would punch there buddy in about an hour early. also we have one in our calving pens. 1 by bulk tank I don't know if that is needed or not. and the last one looks over the 2 breeding groups it kind of helps. I will fast forward through this and see that a cow is getting rode then kind of say well its more black then the white one riding her and then go look off of tail chalks. It is really nice to have it remote over the internet then when you are sitting at home watching TV just have your laptop sitting there and you will be amazed with what you see.

I know you feel crappy about doing it but I will say I don't know how a i made it with out if before. Hope this helps good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)