AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you react?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dondozer
Posted 1/9/2011 10:16 (#1536531 - in reply to #1535797)
Subject: Re: How would you react?

NW Ohio,near Findlay
A few years ago, I bought the parts and started to service my Honda Van. Was going on a trip to Minn, ran out of time to get in shop and change oil. Did change the air filter in house garage, told wife to take to quick change oil place and get oil changed. They told her they will check it out, belts, etc. I went with her to pick up van, had a new air filter on bill, 62 bucks. I lost it, the filter didn't have 5 miles on it. They knew they were caught, I want my old filter back, they said didn't have it, trash already gone, picked up in afternoon. Got me thinking, had some tools in glove box, pulled air filter box, there is my NAPA filter. Said they went to NAPA and got one because was a older van and didn't stock that filter. Well I had to order it from the only NAPA dealer in town, so called my friend from NAPA, no they didn't pick one up today. Got a free oil change out of deal, reported to BBB, never heard any more from it. If they think they can pull a fast one on a customer, maybe a women, they will do it. Had other problems with a local garage servicing mother-in-laws car too, billing stuff they don't install. Most garages don't deal with good old farmers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)