AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

December corn question?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mark, ncIA
Posted 9/25/2010 07:49 (#1373389 - in reply to #1372959)
Subject: Re: December corn question?

djm, I was being a smart alec, you did raise valid questions. My answer: I don't know; but, it seems to me we've had a little pull back and on we go, ending the week with a strong finish, like we've done for several now. While it does seem like there could be too many bulls in the barn, there are still plenty of hand wringers about, & those defending their shorts both financially as well as with twisted logic.

Memories of Sept. '07 having many producers, endusers & specs thinking we'll have a big break soon, another chance for some coverage for some, to buy back hedges for others and an oportunity to add length for still others. Looks like a good plan on paper, but I think they forgot the fundementals of sept. 07, Katrina followed by Lehman Bros.

An old maxim "a bull needs fed daily", bit seems to hold true. We keep getting this kind of news. I'm wondering how much more there can be? Cripes, it looks like they'll have to start making this stuff up, cause everything imaginable is already in the market it seems.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)