AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Semi Hay trailer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Big Stretch
Posted 8/8/2010 01:19 (#1305674 - in reply to #1305524)
Subject: Re: Semi Hay trailer

SE Neb
If I could ever figure out how the heck to post pictures here I would have a picture of a 102" wide x 24ft gooseneck tandem axle dual wheel trailer to show you. I built it back in 96 and has done well for me. When I built it I used a 74 ford F 600 to pull it and then a couple yrs later I got a 1999 3/4 ton dodge to use for that as well. Neither are power houses (both gas) so this 98 fl112 is a real treat with a M-11 and a 9 speed. I have it set up now with a different coupler in the gooseneck that has a kingpin on it and that works ok on the flat but doesn't flex well on the uneven ground and doesn't put enough weight on the truck so it is a real pain to pull up hills on loose gravel and such. If money wasn't an object I would look a one of these http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2355716 but WHEW.... Well guess I could just sell all my hay to buy it but then well.... I guess I wouldn't need the trailer then.. "Grin" Thanks for the feedback and keep it comming I can always use a fresh idea.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)