AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nieghbors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

LUCKY13
Posted 8/1/2010 16:45 (#1296709)
Subject: Nieghbors

NW Kansas
Nieighbors bull got out and in with my cows which was no big deal (we all have cattle get out some time) he said he would get him out calls me later and says cant get him out and if it was ok to leave him in there for a couple days and then he would bring over some panels and catch him I say no problem. See him couple days later and says his bull got out and got back in with his cows where he belongs. I told him he was lucky. I then get a one of those feelings in my gut that says something is not right with this situation. So I go out to check my cows this morning and to catch a cow with pink eye and I cant find the pink eye cow then start looking around and notice at least 3 other cows and a bull missing. I start checking fence and see that about 50 yards of fence is destoyed I then see my bull come walking out of the corn which by the way is my landlords. So now I have at least 3 cows in my landlords corn and a f%$#ed up fence. Can you guys figure out what happened to my fence and cows. Im pretty sure I do I just want see if you guys do and how to get cows out and what to do with nieghbor. Thanks for any help and letting me vent. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)