AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got myself into hot water............................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ltfire
Posted 1/19/2010 08:29 (#1030104 - in reply to #1027984)
Subject: RE: third question.......

North Central Iowa

Have you ever met a woman...?Smile

Chances are that the lady in question would agree with you that it's ridiculous if the story was about someone else.  I'm pretty sure she reacted to the moment and probably didn't even think about what was going on.  Kind of like some guys I've known who, when something breaks or goes wrong in the shop, get mad and cause twice the problem by beating things with a hammer or throwing tools.  I was helping a guy work on a 4wd front end once when I was 17.  We were replacing a u-joint and one of the new caps broke when he gave it just the lightest tap.  He got really mad and started beating on the yoke and cross with a big hammer and on one swing he missed just a little and broke his hammer handle (it was hilarious, because he just got madder and started looking for another hammer, but a little scary for a 17 year old).  I was scared we were going to spend the whole next day at the junkyards looking for a new yoke not to mention the cross and bearing, but he managed to calm down before it came to that.

Mike

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)