AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got myself into hot water............................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/17/2010 23:49 (#1027993 - in reply to #1027909)
Subject: RE: Got myself into hot water............................This is a typical scenairio........

Kansas
with similararities I deal with now.

I too have recently gotten a call from an unkown number stating I was seen at a bar and she wanted to go out with me and somehow Brad had given her my number.

I decided the best thing was to just be forward with my honey and upfront and honest. I mean, c'mon Dave, We are few but we know, when we got it, well man, we just got it, and those honeys want it. Alas, it's sad to say we will only be with the one we are with.

My Best nickel free advice would be to just admit to your wife that you cannot help it that you are a hunk and a woman from 35 years ago is still lusting for you. Hell man, I know. It's a tough ordeal to live through. I mean, when a guy pisses excellance and all. Well, sometimes, we just gotta deal with being in great demand.

Assure her though she is the only and single choice. Tell her it's ok if she gloats to all her friends that she got you and none of them other gals did. No reason to be jealous, she won the prize.

Then buy a new cell phone tomorrow, I don't care if it costs 350 bucks. and drop the subject.

I promise, thats cheaper then therapy, divorce, or some sort of hospital bill from a frying pan incident.

Your Very Welcome.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)