AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

feel like a loser at age 35
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

PPo
Posted 1/15/2010 08:40 (#1023512 - in reply to #1022708)
Subject: RE: feel like a loser at age 35

You're just dealing with reality. Your reality is different from his, which is different from mine.

I'm not in the same boat as an Actuary, but I have my own things that it seems like most other folks "don't have to deal with".

You have to figure out what makes you happy, what makes your relations with other people what you want them to be (i.e., if you have kids who depend on you, how you're a positive role model, etc) and as Joey Barnes says, just Handle It from that point on (Handle It = Get it done, make it happen) and know you can be what you need to be without being like the slice of someone else's life that you hear on the radio.

For all we know, the dude has his wife screaming in his face every night when he goes home - about how many hours he's away because of his job, or because she heard rumors that some coed was trying to get in his pants.

Happiest folks I know are the ones who realize that they control their own happiness, and not the TV or radio or what anyone else tells them to be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)