AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Debt help groups...repost from Boiler Room
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/17/2010 10:24 (#1026525 - in reply to #1025703)
Subject: RE: Ahaaa, but what you do not understand . . .

central - east central Minnesota -
plowboy - 1/16/2010 17:39

Why does it make sense to stop interest if the creditor is n default?

Sounds like a deal for the dummy who is borrowing money he can't pay back....just stop paying, and the interest stops????  That's crazy!

While it doesn't make sence, on the surface, it will force bankers(mainly the preditor big credit card companies) from extending more credit then the average joe can handle. It's a bad way to force credit worthyness to those that apply for or have a creditcard or loan. 

I'd have to think about stopping paying the bank if you made that a way to get interest to stop accruing.  Somehow I have a feeling that would put an end to any credit being available.

Not worried about that, If you needed the banks services, you would continue with the terms or forfort future services . . . .

As ludicrous as my post was, my point revolves around preditory lending practices by the big creditcard/banks on people that do not qualify for credit or qualify for very little credit . . . . It has to hit the banks/creditcard companies bottom line, enough to stop the practices . . . and my suggestions are not the best idea, but a start . .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)