AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Right or left handed????????????????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/7/2010 00:22 (#1007552 - in reply to #1006700)
Subject: RE: Former Topic on Shoveling Right or Left Handed...

southern MN
I agree with you in principle, but in the real world, there is no such thing as being 100% lefty. The 89% created a right-handed world, and if you are a 100% lefty as I am, you still end up 'mostly' left handed out of neccessity.

I use sissors right-handed not because it works best, but because I'd need to carry a sissors with me 24/7 otherwise.

In my 4th grade, we were given sissors out of a box to keep in our desk. New to the building, I grabbed the last coated handles sissors in the box. I didn't know the coated sissors (I guess there were 3 total) were lefty sissors, but when informed of that, it worked for me. But then they got to the kid who had his right arm gone in an accident, and there were no lefty sissors left for him.

So, I gave him the lefty set, & I took a righty sissors.

Since then, cutting paper is a tad harder for me; but I believe life is easier for me because I can grab any sissors & cut something. I have to fit the world at times, it won't fit me.

Just makes me a better person, of course. :)

Dad did everything left handed he could, but he was converted in school to write 'proper' with the right hand.

--->Paul

Edited by paul the original 1/7/2010 00:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)