AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone using Comcast internet telephone service?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

lorenk
Posted 1/28/2007 20:08 (#95802 - in reply to #95319)
Subject: Re: Anyone using Comcast internet telephone service?

Grand Rapids, MI
Personally that price sounds a bit high. I guess it depends on whether you already have a good broadband connection. If you do, go with a company like Vonage (www.vonage.com) cheaper, and the features are great. I have my direct work line set up to ring my desk phone and my cell at the same time, I can pick up whichever one is near. This is now the only number I give out, if I don't want to be bothered I can turn off the forwarding to my cell and have the voice mail pick it up. Oh yea...then it e-mails me the voice message or I can dial in to get it...either way. Bottom line, lots of flexibility, all included in the price.

I personally wish I never had to deal with Comcast again, I buy $5,000 worth of cable service from them a month for a condo association, and they have just been terrible to deal with. Lying, misleading, trrying to bully us into what is better for them, etc. Too bad we still have 3 years on the contract. They completely messed up my home cable bill too...for the last time.

So if you have a good stable broadband internet connection, you will not be disapointed by Vonage, I never have been. I think if I send you a link you and I can get a free month.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)