AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere 8R Hydraulic Schematic Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/14/2024 08:44 (#10706182 - in reply to #10705118)
Subject: RE: Deere 8R Hydraulic Schematic Help

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Upon glancing at my 8310R yesterday, I do see the small line you refer to as the load sense branch.

As I understand your test, you purposely plugged this line but provided load sense another way by turning the steering wheel. When you did this the Power Beyond seems to work properly. You then conclude that the load sense shuttle valve(s) within the SCVs have a problem and are not providing load sense as they should. This would seem logical to me.

Supposing this is true, I would think it reasonable that the shuttle valve in only one of the SCVs is at fault. The question would then be which one.

Maybe it would be possible to temporarily connect an orbit motor to SCV 1 only. Try starting and stopping it and observe the behavior of Power Beyond. Repeat the process with SCV 2 only and again observe the behavior of Power Beyond. This might be a way to confirm your suspicions and narrow down the problematic SCV.

Maybe you would find a combination that is workable such as I did. Granted my problem was different but rearranging hoses helped me. We are going to try to plant our first field of corn this afternoon. From our initial testing, in the yard, our hydraulics seem correct. We'll know more in a few hours.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)