AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere 8R Hydraulic Schematic Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bcochran79
Posted 4/13/2024 09:25 (#10705066 - in reply to #10705023)
Subject: RE: Deere 8R Hydraulic Schematic Help

South Georgia
On an 8310R the load sense circuit routes back to the pump through an external hose on top of the stack. This is regardless if you have a connector for an external load sense. My tractor does not have an external coupler.

I am investigating an issue we have been experiencing for several years with this tractor. The hydraulics surge when we are planting (heavy draft load, plus it is running a hydraulic spray pump and a planter vacuum blower).

Last year while we were troubleshooting, we discovered that if I disconnect and cap the load sense line from the SCV stack to the hydraulic pump, the surging stops. I can use the steering wheel to spool the pump and it runs power beyond and SCV-connected hydraulic loads smoothly.

I believe something is failing in the SCV stack and this is allowing load sense pressure to temporarily collapse, which de-strokes the pump and drops the system pressure. I am not sure how do go about investigating this issue. I started with this diagram and was curious about the device in the picture. I am not much of a hydraulic guy. I have just enough fittings and gauges to be dangerous.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)