AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere 8R Hydraulic Schematic Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/13/2024 10:23 (#10705118 - in reply to #10705066)
Subject: RE: Deere 8R Hydraulic Schematic Help

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Somewhat along this line.

We use my 8310R on a Deere 1770NT 24-30 with ground drive. The tractor has 5 SCVs which are all used. The planter is ground drive so no hydraulics are involved with the seed meters.

Originally I had the frame hoses connected to SCV 1 (bottom of stack), Left Vac fan right coupler of SCV 2, Right Vac fan right coupler of SCV 3. Their returns are teed together and go to motor return. SCV 4 was markers (rarely used) and SCV 5 was for a Hypro spray pump.

The Hypro pump is mounted on the frame of the right SideQuest tank so the hydraulic hoses and product hoses are visible out the right front windshield. The hydraulic hoses, product hoses and the pressure gauge seemed to oscillate.

I asked my trusted Deere Tech about this and if there is any priority to the SCVs as I believe there is in some models. He said no that I must have a problem with SCV 5 and that it might need repair.

Rather than follow that route, I just rearranged my hoses. I still have the frame pair on the bottom of the stack using SCV 1. I moved the Hypro pump to SCV 2 and moved the others up a notch. So now the questionable SCV 5 is connected to the markers. The markers work fine on SCV 5 although they are rarely used anyway.

Since this was a quick and easy fix for me, possibly moving your hoses to new locations might help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)