AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jobs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 4/13/2024 17:56 (#10705545 - in reply to #10705447)
Subject: RE: Jobs

I’m glad that they were able to help you, and yes, sometimes they can be very effective at helping to extend our ability to lead productive lives.

However, I think the argument that health care produced the cattle and hay is a very flawed argument. Those cattle and the hay was produced by your efforts, not theirs. If that argument is valid then it is also valid to say that people like you are responsible for those types of surgeries because you fed the doctor. I get what you are saying but if we give credit to people for what others produce it gets a bit unrealistic.

Another thing i will mention is that as a whole the doctor changed who supplied the cattle and hay but he didn’t add to the actual supply. The truth is that every one of us can and will be replaced someday. When the day comes that I am no longer productive someone else will come along to fill in the void.

Yet another issue is that if healthcare is responsible for creating life then it is also responsible for creating death. It is the healthcare system that is responsible for abortions. The truth is that actually the health care system tries to keep old people alive, and could argue adding to production, but it also snuffs out the promise of a new life with an entire lifetime of productivity ahead of it. Irregardless of one’s view on abortion it is the truth.

As it said, I mean no disrespect to you and I’m glad the system was there for you. It’s just that the argument would get awfully complicated awfully fast if we go out into the weeds too far.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)