AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader InCommand 1200 and Deere 1560 Drill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

aNullValue
Posted 3/28/2024 23:12 (#10684886 - in reply to #10684545)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader InCommand 1200 and Deere 1560 Drill

Fairfield County, Ohio, USA
c_mayer and tedbear, thank you very much for your responses. :) It sounds like my understanding aligns with what tedbear says is correct. Awesome.

Followup question: Am I correct in thinking that the InCommand doesn't know one Application Rate Module from another? For example, if I were to put the Application Rate Module in the cab of tractor A, and set up two different implements on that tractor, then back up the tractor A InCommand and restore it to tractor B's... would the InCommand on tractor B be able to use its own Application Rate Module with those same implements, without needing to re-do the setup for each of the implements? I'm pretty sure that the answer is yes, but I'm not 100% certain yet. Right now we only have one InCommand, but I'm hoping to buy another sometime soon.

As I said, we're currently happy with our Loup Elite Drill Monitor, so I'm less worried about having InCommand monitor the drill directly, beyond lift switch. Would be nice long-term, but definitely not necessary for this season.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)