AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Neuralink
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 3/22/2024 08:32 (#10674900 - in reply to #10674476)
Subject: RE: Neuralink

[Based on your response I’d say you know someone who is paralyzed and are taking personal offense at the joking (which you didn’t pick up on, and often when people don’t see the brevity in a situation, it’s because they have some personal stake in the matter, and it’s not funny but very serious to them) here but that’s just a wild ass guess]

>havent heard about the meta verse for years

Facebook literally changed their name to meta in 2020. It’s been 4 years. 4 whole years. And Oculus came out in 2016

Idk man but if you’re that out of the loop then maybe….

…..I’m glad paralyzed people can gain more ability. It’s great. Really. But the ever encroaching symbiosis of man and machine is fast approaching and while it’ll be lauded as a miracle, you’re a goober if you think they aren’t already planning ways for humans to be better workers and live in virtual reality when they clock out.

“While these devices, powered by artificial intelligence (AI) [7], are radically changing how work gets done and who does it in what way, we believe that the more substantial impact will be in augmenting human capabilities and enhancing human well-being. Future societies will see a harmonious ecosystem in which humans and machines cooperate to meld human cognitive strengths with the unique capabilities of smart machines in order to create intelligent teams that are adaptive to rapidly changing circumstances “

So here’s just the first research article I pulled up when searching machine and human symbiosis. And all it wants to talk about is how much better the factory worker will get if we can insert machines into them. Technology for the most part has only ever improved the quality of life for humans. But there may come a time when the ai takes over the chips in everyone’s brains and it actually does become skynet. You know science fiction comic books predicted the atom bomb before the atom bomb was made.

I for one will welcome the skynet overlords.

Edited by Deltamudd 3/22/2024 08:37

(IMG_1706 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1706 (full).png (212KB - 17 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)