AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carnivore diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Deereman76
Posted 3/18/2024 03:42 (#10669451 - in reply to #10668213)
Subject: RE: Carnivore diet

TA1070 - 3/17/2024 08:17

Pat do you mind if I ask what your starting weight was? And all you are eating is 1 steak a day? What are you drinking, water only? Can you have black coffee in the morning lol?

When I started this, I was 269 pounds.... at 6'4", this puts me right on the line of being overweight/obese.... This morning I weighed myself at 240 pounds....

I have long been a proponent of intermittent fasting.... and not eating if your not hungry..... That in mind, here is quick rundown of how it all started:

Sunday Morning, I ate a normal Breakfast with my family.
Sunday afternoon I had a sirloin steak for dinner.
Monday, I managed to get through work without snacking, but it was rough.... I had another Sirloin steak when I got home from my town job, about 2:00 P.M.
Monday evening my wife fixed Burgers for dinner, so a Had a burger puck, no bun, no cheese, no sides....
Tuesday was interesting. I felt "Off" all day. Headache, stomach was a little queasy, Just could tell something was off..... So when I got home from work, I grilled a Ribeye and ate it.
Tuesday evening, I declined to eat dinner, as I was not hungry.... I figured I would be awful hungry Wednesday, as I hadn't eaten since 2:00.
Wednesday when I got home from work I realized it had been 24 hours, and I was still not hungry..... So I started the routine of eating a steak everyday when I get home from the town job..... and only because I felt like I needed to eat something... I was still never getting hungry, like I used to..... and then the pounds just started falling off.........

as far as drink, I have only drank water for several years, so drinking only water was not that big of a deal for me. As far as coffee goes, It's your diet, You certainly don't have to do what I did...

one more thing to add: That Tuesday when things were all kinds of off, in Hindsight, I believe that was my body switching into a fat burning mode, something it may not have had to do for 30 years or more?? IF anyone else has experienced this, I would be curious to know.!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)