AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sales man quote of the year
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 3/3/2024 13:53 (#10649750 - in reply to #10649472)
Subject: RE: Sales man quote of the year

Nc Ks.
featherfarmer - 3/3/2024 09:36

I for one, have always been the second or third owner of the latest and greatest product.

Same here and around my neighborhood there are quite a few of us in that category. But our local JD dealer which has undergone several mergers over the years, doesn't carry anything in that age or price range anymore. I realize that to me, anything 15 years old or newer is "late" model, so anything older than that might be considered worn out by some. But there is still a lot of that older equipment in use, getting the job done. I don't understand why they don't want to offer some of that little older, well maintained stuff. Something that the goody is gone from, yes send it on down the line to a jockey or something. Our local red dealer which is still family owned with maybe 6 or 8 stores still offers equipment in anybody's price range. Maybe that's the difference. I understand in 20 years they'll be less farmers, larger operations which require newer, larger equipment. But then where will the used stuff go? Out of country?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)