AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SF6000 to Ag Leader Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

2"deep
Posted 2/26/2024 10:17 (#10640516 - in reply to #10640454)
Subject: RE: SF6000 to Ag Leader Integra

Yep, I have the splitter harness from Ag Express that splits the 6000 signal to both the 2630 and Integra right behind the globe.

I have went into the 2630 and have tried both Baud at 38400 and 19200 with Hz at 5 and 10. While checking both VTG and GGA.

More explanation from my original post:
After I tried to hook everything up with the AgExpress Harness #AE3070B that splits GPS to 2630/Integra and after putting correct output data in the 2630, I was not getting GPS to the Integra (GPS to 2630 was just fine).

At this point, I was just trying to do some troubleshooting...Unplugged the Integra from the GPS splitter harness and I plugged my Integra back into my Ag Leader Display cable that was getting fed from the 6500 Ag leader receiver (Completely Independent of anything Deere). I also unplugged my 2630 monitor but left the JD 6000 globe plugged into the harness on top of the cab.

My results were, anytime I had the SF 6000 globe plugged in (not even connected to Integra) and the tractor keyed "on", it would throw error messages on my Integra. Anytime I physically unplugged the SF6000 from the harness on the top of the cab and just tried receiving GPS thru the AL 6500 everything worked just fine. These results really confused me, because at this time both systems should be completely independent of one another.

Yes obviously I won't be using both SF6000 and AL6500 at the same time ideally, but after things were not working how they should have been with the splitter harness I just started to play around to see what was causing the errors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)