AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Section Valves won't turn On when testing an Ag Leader Direct Command
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/15/2024 16:02 (#10624744 - in reply to #10624711)
Subject: RE: Section Valves won't turn On when testing an Ag Leader Direct Command

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks for the additions, hopefully they will be helpful for those troubleshooting the systems that I am not familiar with. It sounds as if there are more LEDs involved which should make troubleshooting easier. Again that is assuming one knows what they mean. With all the modules involved with the fancy systems, troubleshooting gets more complex. Having more status indicators should eliminate the need to unplug and test for High Current Power as was necessary with the original Liquid Product Control modules and others.

I have traded my Hagie STS-10 to a somewhat newer STS-12 and originally planned on moving the Auxiliary Input Module and Liquid Product Control module from the STS-10 to the STS-12. I then considered going with an L2 and swath control module. It appears I wouldn't gain too much although the low limits can be based on pressure. With rectangular fields and no waterways or obstacles the old fashioned low limit based on flow works fine for us.

I have now reverted back to my original plan of using the old modules. I was able to modify the Ag Leader to Hagie adapter harness to allow me to use the old harness with the newer sprayer. The Master input needed to be moved to a different location and needs a pull-down to ground resistor. The diagnostics seem to indicate what I think they should although the install is not completed yet.

Edited by tedbear 2/18/2024 10:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)