AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader display cable options.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/14/2024 16:21 (#10623432 - in reply to #10623420)
Subject: RE: Ag leader display cable options.

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I assume that you are also aware that besides the Strip-til module you will need another module in the tractor cab.

You have two choices:

1) The original Auxiliary Input module and a separate switch box that plugs into it. The separate switch box could be a single toggle switch for Strip-till or Ag Leaders basic switch box that contains a Master and 10 sections switches. The switch box with all the switches would work fine even though you wouldn't the extra switches for Strip-till. There are some other options but I won't confuse the issue.

2) Purchase the SC110 CAN "smart" switch box. This is the switch box from above with a Master and 10 section switches and also includes the circuitry of the Auxiliary Input Module within the enclosure. This makes for a more compact package and may make for a cleaner installation. Again you would not utilize the extra switches but they would be there should you need them in the future to work with a sprayer or planter.

You must have one or the other of the above. Even though there is only one switch involved for Strip-til, the circuitry is needed to communicate your intentions to the CAN bus.

Edited by tedbear 2/15/2024 06:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)