AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle order buyers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

bdurbin86
Posted 2/3/2024 09:24 (#10606482 - in reply to #10606402)
Subject: RE: Cattle order buyers

Shelbyville IL
When he called he started describing the load of cattle and it was verbatim what was on the sale bill I read before the auction. So I said yes I watched that load sell for $2.40 I assumed it was you that bought them for me so why is it going to be so high getting them laid in to me? He said oh no they no selled that load this was the next lot and they cost more. (They did not no sell that load and there was no next lot with the same pay weight). To the other poster asking what should I expect them to make I have no pre set expectations. What I do have is what I thought an understanding based on several years in business together that yes I'm going to give you my top bid because until yesterday I thought we had a level of trust built up that you can go up to my max but if you get them bought cheaper then great! He is the one that told me he only charges a buck a hundred for his time. If he wanted $4 bucks a hundred which is $2000 for that load which is what he was trying g to get I would like to know that up front. That's why I asked what guys were paying for order buyers. It's a free market and if $4 a hundred is the going rate then my complaint ends here. I suspect it's not and the game tried to get changed without me hopefully catching on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)