AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader Integra used to track 28% application????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/2/2024 13:46 (#10554026 - in reply to #10553917)
Subject: RE: AgLeader Integra used to track 28% application????

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
You say you are using the Integra for mapping while planting. Look to see what Ag Leader module(s) you are using for that as there are various possibilities or combinations. You might be using the Application module or another module(s). The module(s) will have a name imprinted on them which will help use decide a plan of action for you.

There are various possibilities but knowing what modules you already have will make our replies less confusing. You should not need an unlock for your situation. A multi-product unlock is needed when the operator wishes to work with more than one product at a time. This might be seed and starter fertilizer, two varieties of seed, seed, starter and spray (that's my situation) etc.

If on the planter you are only concerned about having the Ag Leader work with one variety of seed at any time and on the 28% applicator only the 28% product, you would only be working with one product at any given time and the multi-product unlock would not be needed.

From your description it sounds as if you are using the Ag Leader Application Rate module. Check that out for certain, I use one myself and have some ideas for you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)